News Hour is a complete news app with an admin panel developed on the Flutter framework developed by Google. It works on both Android & iOS. It has all the common and special features that a typical news app has. We have used lots of animations to make this app user friendly. It could satisfy users with impressive UX design and smooth performance on both iOS and Android devices. If you are looking for a news or blog app for iOS and Android, News Hour could be the best option for you.
What will you get
- Source code of complete news app for both iOS & Android
- Source code of Admin Panel (Flutter Web)
- Step by step documentation to set up Android, iOS, and admin panel website properly.
- Future updates for free.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy This App
- Pixel perfect & elegant design with lots of animations
- Run-on both iOS & Android devices
- Single code base & fasted backend service
- Superfast loading & great performance
- Rich functionalities & regular updates.
- Offline Database and image cache to use the app offline.
- Included Admin panel to access and control the app in one hand.
- Clean, Structured & easily readable code and save at least one month of development time.
- Developed on Google’s Flutter, which is super fast and also secure.
- Don’t have to buy any domain and hosting for the admin panel.
- Animated Splash Screen
- User Sign In – Used social media sign-in like Google Sign In, Facebook Sign In, Apple Sign In for iOS, Email Sign In, and skip sign-in feature where users can access the without signup.
- Beautiful On-Boarding Screen – Introduction screens to define the features of the app.
- Loading Animation & Clean UI: Loading animations are available on the all-screen, which gives users a fluent & smooth experience on data loading time.
- Lottie Animation
- Pagination: Used infinite scrolling, which will help unlimited load data without any problem and reduce database cost.
- Pull-to-Refresh – Pull to refresh feature to refresh the contents anytime the user wants.
- Youtube Video Support: Complete youtube video support with a full-screen view, gesture control like MX Player, Speed mode & much more.
- Adaptive Dark Mode! – Don’t forget to experience the dark mode. This makes the whole app more usable & beautiful
- Custom WebView – Used custom web view to open any link inside the app, just like Facebook.
- User Comment: The user can make comments on any contents. User can also delete their comments.
- Comment Flag & Report: The user can flag any abusive comment & also report to the admin.
- User Likes: User can like any content, and popular contents will be sorted based on their likes.
- Categories: Contents are divided based on categories, and you can control the categories from the admin panel.
- Search: Used Recent Search feature, which will save users’ recent search(s) locally.
- Interactive Push Notifications: Admin can send push notifications directly from the admin panel to all android & iOS users in just one click. Push notification’s body also supports HTML text.
- Cached Image & Data: Used cache image service to save online images to local database for a faster experience. Images & database can be accessed even offline.
- Monetization: Used both Admob & Facebook ads. You can use which one you prefer most. Used both Interstitial & banner ads with maintaining Admob & FB ads policy. Fb ads won’t be applicable for iOS as their package has some issues.
- Multi-language Support: You can add your language to the app with the easiest way.
- RTL Support: RTL support for RTL type languages like Arabic, Hebrew etc.
- Bookmark: User also can save their favourite contents.
- User Profile: Users can edit their name and update their profile pictures.
- Html Support: Content description supports HTML text so that you can apply custom design with Html text. Images in the description now support full-screen zoomable view.
- Hero Animation: Used flutter special animation package Hero in all content for a smooth and seamless user experience.
- Backend Service: Cloud Firestore Database from Google, which is super fast, easy to use, and secure.
- Firebase Analytics: To access the real-time activity of the users.
- State Management: Provider
- Step by Step Documentation
|File Size||146.72 MB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|