RISE – Ultimate Project Manager is a multipurpose project management system. You can use it to manage projects, clients, invoices, support tickets, estimates, team and many other purposes. It is suitable for different types of organizations, freelancers and individual users. RISE is fast and easy to use. It contains all the essential tools to manage your business.
- ProjectsRISE makes project management much easier. Monitor the tasks of different team members, track time on each task and get a timesheet. Send invoices for the projects to your clients and get payment online. See auto calculated project progression. Add different milestones and meet the deadline. Discuss the projects and get client feedback.
- TasksAdd tasks for your projects, assign to team members and add multiple collaborators. Set deadlines, check status and activity logs. Team members can comment and attach files. Mention users in comments and get instant notifications. Easily create multiple tasks and clone similar tasks. Manage tasks by list and drag & drop in kanban view.
- Recurring tasks create recurring tasks automatically through cron job. If you need to do something kinds of tasks after every certain time, then set the recurring tasks. It allows setting different time duration to create tasks.
- Estimate requests create estimate request forms according to your services, and get estimate requests from leads and your customers. It helps to get more projects and find potential clients.
- EstimatesSend estimates to your clients based on their estimate request or the service you provide for them. Send estimate email with pdf and get approval from your clients. Create projects from the estimates and convert the estimates into invoices.
- InvoicesAdd your custom invoices and send an email with the attached invoice pdf to your clients. It supports different currency for different clients. Get records of your invoices and filter by different statuses. Set multiple taxes in the invoices. Change the invoice colour and logo to match your brand. Set custom footer in the pdf for additional information.
- Recurring invoicesSet recurring invoices to auto-generate monthly, yearly or different periods invoices. Send the invoices automatically and reduce extra work.
- Payments support online payments via Stripe and PayPal. You can enable or disable the partial payments option. It generates a payment confirmation notification and marks the invoice paid automatically.
- ClientsManage your customers and the contacts of the customers. You can allow to register customers or add your customers manually. Get detailed information about contacts, projects, invoices, payments, estimates, estimate requests, support tickets, essential files, events and notes for each client. You can allow your clients to use the client portal. Each client will get an individual dashboard to see their projects, invoices and other information. Let your clients follow up on the projects and get feedback instantly. Set permissions for the clients to limit their access.
- Chat with customers you can communicate with clients via messages and chat. Set the permissions that team members can communicate with clients. See the online status of your clients.
- Chat with team members sent direct messages to your team members. Create multiple conversations based on different topics. Reduce waiting time for feedback and make project management faster.
- LeadsManage potential customers and follow up on their status. Auto collect leads from public estimate request. Add notes, files and events, easily convert leads into the customer with all current information.
- Support tickets Let your clients create support tickets and get notifications by web and email. Auto-generate tickets from customer emails. Assign tickets to team members, reply to comments with attachment. Manage customer support in one place.
- ExpensesTrack all your expenses and get projects and team members cost overview. Check expenses of different categories and compare income vs expenses. See income expenses chart of different periods.
- Knowledge base Create knowledge base articles for your clients and manage customer support more efficiently. Create different categories for the knowledge base and let the customers solve their problems without asking for support.
- Help articles Create an internal knowledge base for your team members. Add different articles for different types of rules and information. Only team members can access the help articles.
- Team managementAdd your team members and set different roles for different members. Manage their accounts and get comprehensive information at a place. All team members can access their dashboard based on their permissions.
- Event calendar Create your personal events list and share events with team members and clients. Integrate google calendar and stay synced. See upcoming events in the dashboard.
- NotesStore your private notes and attach files. Add useful tags with notes and find them easily. Create public notes for projects and let access to the project members.
- AnnouncementsCreate announcements for your team members and clients and publish them on their dashboard. It helps to inform about any notice easily with others.
- TimelineShare ideas and documents with your team members. Add essential links and news to improve your team growth.
- Time cards Manage the attendance of your team members by the time cards. You can set IP restrictions for time cards access so that team member can’t log the time from outside of the office.
- Leaves Manage your team members leave applications. Check total numbers of leave taken by each team members. Add different leave categories. Approve or reject leave applications. Set supervisors for a different team or team members.
- Personal to-do list Create your to-do list and manage your work more efficiently. Don’t forget to do any important task and stay focused on daily work. Each team members and clients can add their to-do list.
- NotificationsGet notifications for all important actions, including task creation, comments, tickets, messaging etc. There are two types of notification. You can get the notification in the application and also in email. You can enable or disable all notifications and set who’ll get which notifications.
- Push notifications Get real-time notifications in your browser using a pusher.
- reCaptchaAdd extra layer of security by adding google reCaptcha in all login forms.
- Integrate google drive. You can use google drive as alternative storage. All files you upload using the application will be stored in google drive.
- Multiple dashboards Add multiple dashboards using many predefined widgets. There are different types of useful widgets that you can use for your different types of dashboards. Design your dashboard layout by drag & drop the widgets. Add your custom widgets. It supports the inclusion of third-party embedded widgets like the weather widget.
- Feature customization Enable/disable the modules according to your needs. There are lots of features, and you may well not be interested in using all of them. You can easily disable the unnecessary features.
- Multi-language support Translate the application to multiple languages by changing a single file. Check the sample files for the translation in GitHub.
- Activity logs Get the details about team members activities in different projects. Monitor everything that your team members doing and stay up to date.
- Custom email templates Update all email templates and add your custom design and content. Easily change the text from the editor or full source code.
- Custom fields Add custom fields with clients, Clients, contacts, leads, projects, tasks, team members, tickets, invoices, events, expenses and estimates and save more information according to your need.
- Custom style Add your custom CSS and change the design. Use different colour pattern or copy any colour plate to make your own.
- Installation Installation is very simple, and you can install the updates with a single click from the Settings>Updates page.
- Usability RISE builds by Codeigniter 3.1.0. It’s fast and easy to use. All UI designed to give you quick navigation. We described a few of RISE here. There are many more in the demo…
Version 2.7.1 – 14 April, 2021
[Updated] Save the left menu state in browser cookies [Fixed] Some style issues [Fixed] Non required custom fields are showing as required [Fixed] Custom field is not working in orders [Fixed] Error on clients import [Fixed] Left menu scroll issue on mobile [Fixed] Tasks deadline filter is not working in tasks page [Fixed] User can't apply for leave for multiple days [Fixed] Number of decimal settings not working when saved as 0 [Fixed] Quick action button missing in mobile
|File Size||13.60 MB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|